In March 2021, we established the Global Financial City OSAKA Promotion Committee in order to promote initiatives for the realization of the Global Financial City OSAKA through united efforts by the public and private sectors. The Committee consists of government organizations, businesses, and various other organizations.
- Date of establishment
- March 29, 2021
- Masayoshi Matsumoto (Chairman of the Kansai Economic Federation)
- (1) Surveys and research for realizing a global financial city
(2) Discussion and coordination on environmental improvement for realizing a global financial city
(3) Exchange of opinions and cooperation with financial organizations and industries
(4) Information dissemination and activities for making requests related to becoming a global financial city
(5) Other matters necessary for achieving the purpose of the Committee
- List of members and observers
- Committee rules
Click here to view a list of past initiatives.
We formulated the Global Financial City OSAKA Strategy at the second General Meeting of the Global Financial City OSAKA Promotion Committee in Mar.25 2022.
Summary of Strategy